
Hey all its been a while. havent forgotten this blog though but almost :>
So lately ive been playing cash game. Ive found myself sucking at HUSNG even though thats my love in poker. Ive recieved training aswell. That is the best thing ive ever done for my poker. But i guess im not in training as i should maybe my concentration are lacking. I dont know but i promise ill do anything that i can to fix it.
But on to cash game. I deposited $46 last week or so. I have played .01/.02c tables for about 100 hands or so. So i came up with this idea. Shallow tables. yay. I read about them on a few forums and all agree that there are actually more fish playing at the shallow tables than the normal ones. So i thought i had 46 dollars. which is about 11 buyins for .02/.05c at Full Tilt Poker. I tried them out and so far after only 281 hands over 23 sessions ive come out with a $9.41 in plus from the cash tables shallow .02/.05. Ive been playing a lot of freerolls aswell and actually cashed in one of them and some other small sit n gos like matrix (just one) ended at second in matrix pool 1st at one table and 2nd at another table. which gave me plus in what i bought in for.
Total Bankroll : $63.83
Run like god at the tables.
MrAva -
Ingen kommentarer:
Send en kommentar